Income Distribution

The project's operating costs are covered by 25% of the revenue in the second and ongoing revenue model of the VivalVerse ecosystem, while the remaining 75% is dispersed throughout the ecosystem cycle.

The system cycle is renewed and the redistribution continuously refreshes the ecosystem's user income dynamics.

revenue distribution to the ecosystem;

- 25% - Operating costs of the project

- 40% - Stake to Earn Pool

- 25% - Play to Earn Pool

- 10% - Airdrop & Marketing Pool

Last updated